Internal Audit Manager: Policies and Procedures Development - Qatar
Our client, an International Consulting Firm, an agile focused organization, with the collaboration of Accountants, Lawyers, Management and Tax Consultants is currently seeking an Internal Audit Manager (Policies and Procedures Development). The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing and reporting on the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and control processes designed to help the organization achieve strategic, operational, financial, and compliance objectives.
- 15 years’ solid experience in internal audit or advisory
- Multiple industry experience aside from Telecom (Banking, Logistics, FMCG, Financial Institution, etc.)
- Audit/Consultancy Firm experience
- Knowledge of risk management
- Good written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- BCom Degree in Internal Audit or Equivalent
- ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Certified Chartered Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Public Accountant
Please take note that this position is based in Qatar. You will gain experience with international clients. You will be assisted with your VISA application and relocation costs.
Qatar is a world Bank High Income Economy, backed by the world’s third-largest natural gas reserves and oil reserves. Not only does Qatar enjoy the climate and scenery offered by the Arabian Gulf but the Qatar economy is among the best in the Arab world.
Working in Qatar not only means a great opportunity to get involved in mega projects, but also a TAX-FREE SALARY AND PACKAGE OF BENEFITS.
Brought to You by AGC Recruitment