Internal Auditor Manager in Compliance Audits - Qatar
Our client, an International Consulting Firm, that is agile focussed organization, with the collaboration of Accountants, Lawyers, Management and Tax Consultants is currently seeking an Internal Audit Manager (Compliance). The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the co-ordination of specific processes to support the implementation and execution of the firms audit plan, monitoring compliance, preparing, and presenting audit findings and recommendations to management and providing assurance of compliance to statutory requirements and policies and procedures.
- 15 years solid experience preferably within a consulting firm
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in internal audit or advisory
- Demonstrable experience supervising a team of auditors
- Multiple industry experience aside from Telecom (Banking, Logistics, FMCG, Financial Institution, etc.)
- Audit/Consultancy Firm experience (Big 4, Big 10, etc.)
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent analyzing and problem-solving ability.
- Works effectively in a team environment and creates an environment which motivates the team and is conducive for high quality work and output.
- Ability to interpret complex processes, policies, and financial and legal documents.
- Ability to identify risk within complex processes.
- Strong time, project, and team management skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and findings to a variety of stakeholders.
- Able to provide insights and value into audit plan, procedures, and outcomes.
- Good written, verbal, and graphic communication skills.
- BCom Degree in Internal Audit or Equivalent
- ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Certified Chartered Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
Please take note that this position is based in Qatar. You will gain experience with international clients. You will be assisted with your VISA application and relocation costs.
Qatar is a world Bank High Income Economy, backed by the world’s third-largest natural gas reserves and oil reserves. Not only does Qatar enjoy the climate and scenery offered by the Arabian Gulf but the Qatar economy is among the best in the Arab world.
Working in Qatar not only means a great opportunity to get involved in mega projects, but also a TAX-FREE SALARY AND PACKAGE OF BENEFITS.
Brought to You by AGC Recruitment