Our client is an International Mining House with operations across Africa. They are looking for a Document Controller with experience in mining, safety and engineering projects. The role is based in the Northern Cape.
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
- Grade 12/N3 - Essential
- Certificate in Quality Management/Document Control/records Management Diploma (will be advantageous)
- Driver’s License
- 1-2 years Demonstrated experience in document control or Admin in Mining
- Advanced computer literacy skills (MS Office)
- Strong administrative, time management and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- SAP Knowledge (Advantageous)
- Fitness Certificate
- Responsible for managing all important documents in Mining (SHEQ, PTO,PPE exc)
- Keep information accurate and up to date
- Create the requested documents as required
- Provide the necessary documents to Mining Department
- Ensure documents are safe and protected at all times
- Maintain order and management of all files and documents to ensure easy access at all times
- Maintain and update the relevant spreadsheets and databases as require
- Reporting of outstanding documents required
Salary is market related and based on experience.
Please apply online.
Brought to you by AGC Recruitment