Safety & Ventilation Management Students Graduates - Mining - Northern Cape
Safety and Ventilation Management Students Graduates - Mining - Northern Cape
Are you eager to start your career? Are you a high academic achiever, a Golden Key member, a Dean's Merit List student?
If you are a graduate searching for an opportunity in a global leading company with its presence in Africa, Asia and Europe then look no further!
As one of the oldest and most successful international mining companies in the country, our client is looking to hire dedicated, ambitious young men and women to fill key future roles in its ever growing organisation.
Must be able to pass medical fitness test
Must have passed all subjects (without supplementary exams and fails) from first year to final year.
Must be willing to be based in the Northern Cape for the duration of the programme
Must be able to start programme ASAP
Must be South African citizens
Must have a drivers license
Must have the following degrees and qualifications or equivalent
- BSc Honours Physiology (Occupational Hygiene as major)
- BSc Health Science (Occupational Hygiene)
Preference will be given to candidates originating from the Northern Cape Province
• Successful candidates will be employed on a 3-year development programme, with a competitive remuneration package.
• Successful candidates will have the opportunity to learn and grow at one of the most digitally advanced mines in Africa.
• If you meet the minimum criteria, please send us an application letter with your CV, latest transcripts and qualification (if applicable).
Brought to you by AGC Recruitment.